Shaw Contract Group isn’t the only one with big things planned for NeoCon 2012. During NeoCon this year (June 11-13), The American Society of Interior Designers (ASID) plans to give back, with TOMS Shoes as their inspiration. Using TOMS “One for One” idea, ASID plans to style 200 pairs of shoes in the three days of NeoCon with their Style Your Sole party. ASID will donate each pair styled to Samaritan’s Feet, an organization that provides shoes to children in need.
ASID will raise money with a silent auction featuring exclusively designed shoes by renowned artists and designers including:
- Dale Chihuly: glass artist
- Venus Williams: professional athlete and CEO of V Starr Interiors
- Susan Szenasy: Editor-in-Chief of Metropolis magazine
- Michael Murphy and Alan Ricks: founders of MASS Design Group
- Michael S. Smith: White House interior designer
The auction will take place on Tuesday, June 12th at 4pm. Proceeds to benefit Samaritan’s Feet. Stop by the ASID booth, 7-1086, to style a shoe and help the cause. Check ASID’s website for dates and times of the styling sessions.
Stop by Shaw Contract Group’s booth (10-167) before or after and join us for cocktail hour, Monday & Tuesday from 3-5 p.m.